Sunday, March 13, 2011

Move over scrapbooking!


Lately I have a new favorite hobby; sewing! Our fabric store recently re-opened after collapsing in the snow (note: do not build flat-roofed buildings in Flagstaff) last winter. I've got a pile of fun projects just waiting for me to find the time to complete. I did find some time to make these cute dolls for the girls last weekend. There were lots of fun and a complete breeze to make.

Meet Hazel & Ruby


Ruby is Charlotte approved-she sleeps with her every night.


(This is where a cute picture of Olivia snuggling her doll should go. But, for some reason she's totally shunned her doll. When I try to offer it to her she holds up her hand and says "uh-uh". Maybe it' s because she doesn't have a nose!


How could you shun this face?



2 comments:

Jen said...

So adorable. What fun to create stuff.

Emilydear said...

They are really cute and love their names!