Friday, March 25, 2011

Livy lately

I felt like I've only been posting pictures of Charlotte lately. So, here are a few recent ones of Olivia. I finally gave her a haircut the other day. I just couldn't handle the mullet anymore. It looks much better.

All ready for church looking so pretty.


Eating one of her favorite foods; olives! I told her 'time for prayer"
and...


she stuffed all the olives in her mouth and bowed her head.

Sponge love.


Spongebob or "spa-bob" as she calls him is her new favorite. I'll admit that I like a little Spongebob; but 3 times a day week after week is a little much!

The other day I found the girls crammed in the toy chest; after they had so nicely emptied it. There is a shocking amount of toys in there! It makes me happy to see them playing so nicely together.









3 comments:

Jen said...

Livy's hair is beautiful. It looks just right for a pretty headband. Can't wait to hug your girls!

Katy said...

I'm impressed with your haircutting skills, She looks adorable.....yes Dad's toybox holds a ton of stuff, thank goodness.

Emily said...

She looks really cute with her hair cut! She is darling!