Monday, March 7, 2011

Zumba Fashion Show



My Mom requested some pictures of my bright Zumba clothes. They are rather flashy; I always say it helps me dance better. It is funny; Zumba is the only fitness class where I make sure my hair and make-up look good. Please excuse all the cheesy poses!

These are my Shrek green pants; they are a cargo pant-so cute and comfy.

Charlotte wanted to join in. She's going to make a fine Zumba dancer one day.



Here's one to make you laugh; Charlotte took this shot.

Katy bought me these super-cute tye-dyed pants. The first time I wore them down the stairs Charlotte said, "Mommy you look like a cow". But, I love them and get compliments every time I wear them-thanks Katy!


These are my pink cargos; I love them. Scott makes fun of them and tells me that pink pants are for little girls. I agree pink pants are for little girls...and Zumba dancers!




2 comments:

Jen said...

A cow. Love it!

Andrea said...

I love the pink pants! You have quite the Zumba wardrobe. Maybe I should do Zumba so I can have those tie-dye pants. The cow comment was hilarious-as was the Charlotte shot of you - = )